Sunday 26 July 2015

Shaman's Legacy Dog Rescue July Fun Dog Show at The Orchard Tea Room Wisbech


The weather couldn't have been more different for this dog show than the last  but my what a steadfast lot everyone who came to The Orchard for Shaman's Legacy Dog Rescue's July Fun Dog Show turned out to be.


Judges, volunteers, contestants and spectators all braved the Great British weather to make it a really memorable and successful day for Shaman's Legacy.




Organizer Lindsey said,  " I would just like to say a massive thank you to all of you guys who stood by our side and braved the horrible and wet weather. I seriously appreciate it and couldn't be more humbled by it.
I've had a fantastic time and am so proud of each and every one of you who pulled your hoods up, put your wellies on and showed off your dog's purely to raise money for my rescue. I'm pretty sure if it had been warm and dry, we wouldn't have had as much fun!!!!
I'm really proud of the community my little rescue is turning into. It's days like today that keep me going and keep this rescue going from strength to strength. So, it's not only a thank you from me, it's a big, sloppy wet thank you from all the dogs that come thru the doors, regardless of reason xx
Lindsey xx "


Everyone from The Orchard Tea Room would like to add our thanks to you all for a really super day, you were fantastic.


Let's hope for better weather next time!

(Next weekend, Sunday 2nd August, our friends and neighbors on The Pink Tractor Field are holding their annual Fun Dog Show in aid of Bulldog Rescue and Rehoming, The Sunshine Centre for Therapeutic Riding, Osteosarcome research IWGH and Eggsy the abandoned foal. Tel: 01945 580739 for further details)

No comments:

Post a Comment